Notes from New Sodom

... rantings, ravings and ramblings of strange fiction writer, THE.... Sodomite Hal Duncan!!

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Story at Subterranean Press

Sic Him, Hellhound! Kill! Kill!

1.
I wake curled up at the foot of the bed again, back snugged tight into the crook of my boy’s legs –tight enough to be on top of them really. He groans, slaps the alarm clock off, tries to pull the quilt over his head. Doesn’t work with me weighing it down, clambering up to lick his face.
–Get up, I say. Get up get up get up.
He shoves me away.
–Get down, he says.
I roll off the bed, grab whiffy boxers from the floor.
–I’m hungry.
He groans.
A boy and his werewolf. Truest love there is.
[Click through to read the rest]

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Steve Berman said...

I adored this. Just. F-ing adored.

3:42 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome Hal.

8:59 pm  
Anonymous Sarah said...

I love this story!

7:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home