Notes from New Sodom

... rantings, ravings and ramblings of strange fiction writer, THE.... Sodomite Hal Duncan!!

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Glorifying Terrorism

Word is back that Farah Mendlesohn has accepted my story, "The Last Straw" for her GLORIFYING TERRORISM anthology. Hurrah!

It's a quiet, low-key and sensitive tale about THINGS GOING BOOM!!! Jack Flash meets Jack Straw.

Nuff said.

***

Oh, and for some reason I can't access my Hotmail at the moment, so if ye're trying to get in touch with me, you can email:

hal AT haldduncan DOT com

I'm thinking of shifting to this anyway, seeing as I've got the domain name and all. And I don't know whether (or how) you can download Hotmail from the server (so as to store it on me laptop and not have to go hunting on the interweb to check up some important detail that I didn't think to make a note of).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on a great sale! :-)

12:54 am  
Blogger Gary Gibson, science fiction writer said...

Al, Outlook Express accepts hotmail accounts quite easily. Just go in and add the hotmail account as an extra account, and it'll load up into express (both are owned and run by the same company, so it makes sense they'd be compatible). I've got my own domain name set up so that even if someone emails me at it, it gets redirected to hotmail, and everytime I start up express, everything downloads to the same place.

10:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home