Notes from New Sodom

... rantings, ravings and ramblings of strange fiction writer, THE.... Sodomite Hal Duncan!!

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

SFRevu Review

Hal Duncan's extraordinary debut tells of a war between Heaven and Hell and stands as one of the most important releases of the year.

Update:

Shit happens. That link might not be working, but in the meantime here's one from Waterstones, the big UK chain:

... it's not often that someone arrives on the scene with such a massive and assured novel.

7 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

Hey Hal,

Your link doesn't seem to be working.

Congrats however! The book simply kicks ass, I would expect more of te hsame praise.

Jay
FBS

11:00 am  
Blogger Hal Duncan said...

Hey Jay,

I think SFRevu have been having trouble with their site recently. It was a bit erratic the other day.

Ach well.

11:49 am  
Blogger paul f cockburn said...

"Booooornnnn Freeeee!"

6:52 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Al,

Sorry the link was messed up. I'm told we've been moving servers or something equally techically sounding. Nothing to do with me, man! I just read the damn books!! I just checked the link and it's up and running now.

By the way, with regard to my review, thanks for the cheque!

BF!

JB

11:12 pm  
Blogger David Moles said...

Dude! You got twice as much verbiage as Gene Wolfe!

6:21 pm  
Blogger Hal Duncan said...

It's the fact that the Mormon Babykiller is eating my dust that really floats my boat. Heh.

6:45 pm  
Blogger Hal Duncan said...

Oh, wait! Did I say "Babykiller"? Sorry, I meant to say "Homophobic Babykiller".

6:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home